If you were injured on the job in Texas, there are multiple ways you may collect compensation for your losses. Typically, one or more of the following options may help you:
- If your employer participates in the Texas workers' compensation system, you can collect workers' compensation benefits.
- If your employer has a private employee benefits plan and does not participate in the state's workers' comp system, you may be able to obtain compensation from your employer.
- If someone or something else is responsible for your work-related injuries, a third-party lawsuit may be appropriate.
Each workplace injury claim is unique, and the details of your case will determine which legal action can get you the compensation you need for medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. An experienced work injury lawyer from the Dallas law firm of Jerry D. Andrews, P.C., will know which option or options may be best for your situation.
Experienced Legal Help For Texas Workers
From our office location in Dallas, our work accident lawyer represents accident victims throughout the metro area including Carrollton. Attorney Jerry Andrews has more than 20 years of experience helping people who have suffered on-the-job injuries resulting from a variety of incidents, including:
- Construction site accidents
- Oil and gas drilling site accidents
- Factory and industrial accidents
- Truck driving accidents
- Ladder and scaffold falls
- Defective machinery accidents
- Electric shock and burns
- Fires and explosions
We also help families who lost loved ones to fatal accidents and wrongful deaths.
As a board-certified specialist in personal injury law, you can count on Mr. Andrews to provide you with knowledgeable answers and skilled assistance throughout your case.
Free Initial Consultation ~ Representation On A Contingency Basis
For a free consultation, send us an email or call our Dallas office at 214-736-1661 or toll free at 866-417-6038 to schedule your free consultation. All injury claims are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay nothing up front and you pay no fees or costs unless you win.
Teléfono: 214-736-1661 • Número gratuito: 866-417-6038 • Fax: 972-619-6809
Se Pueden Pedir Citas por la Noche y los Sábados